ADOBE FRAMEMAKER FOR TEAMS
- New License – Windows only – 1 User/Year
- Deploy apps and manage products and users from a handy web-based Admin Console
- Get advanced 24×7 tech support
- Stay in sync with Creative Cloud Libraries
- Integration with popular productivity apps
- Get 1TB of cloud storage per user
- Fast & Powerful. Boost performance with FrameMaker. Create rich, immersive content with unmatched image handling capabilities. Experience faster opening and publishing of PDF and HTML5 files
The perfect partner for technical communicators
Work on long, complex content more productively with the powerful capabilities of Adobe FrameMaker. Author in XML or DITA with a powerful, easy-to-use workspace. Create rich, immersive experiences using online videos and unmatched image handling. Collaborate seamlessly using Online Review. Easily take your content to global audiences with new support for XLIFF. Publish for a range of devices from a single source as WYSIWYG PDF, Responsive HTML5, EPUB, mobile app, and more.
Elevate your content creation
Create amazing technical content with the powerful, yet easy-to-use authoring environment. Effortlessly work on long, complex documentation with a 64-bit architecture. Deliver immersive experiences with rich media capabilities. Open up a world of possibilities with the latest technologies, modern libraries, and more.
Refresh your legacy content
Lack of standardization, lower content reuse, and high cost of ownership are some of the challenges organizations face while creating technical content in Word. Smoothly import your legacy content from Word to FrameMaker and achieve significant business value.
Be accessible on any format and screen
Make your content accessible on any screen with out-of-the-box multichannel, multidevice publishing. Exceed customer expectations at every touchpoint by publishing as WYSIWYG PDF, Responsive HTML5, mobile app, EPUB, CHM, Kindle, and more from a single content source.
Harness the power of XML and DITA
Intelligently reuse content, maintain document consistency, and more by moving to structured authoring in FrameMaker. A powerful workspace, designed for beginners and experts, allows you to create content compliant with popular industry standards such as DITA 1.3 and 1.2, LwDITA, Custom XML standards, and S1000D.